This four (4) piece template set was created for Faster, Easier, Better cutting time with accuracy for cutting the required pieces to make either size of these useful, handy bags.
Features for these template pieces are:
1. Accurate cutting of both the exterior and lining fabric pieces at the same time (4 layers);
2. Accurate reference lines for cutting two (2) layers of the iron on fleece (batting);
3. Accurate reference lines for cutting the four (4) layers of interfacing pieces;
4. Easy and accurate box corner "cut in" sections to create the preparation of the box corners quickly and easily without the drawing inside lines and then cutting with scissors. The box corners can be cut easily with your 45mm rotary cutter at the same time as your pieces;
5. Easy to locate and use accurate reference lines one (1) inch from edge for zipper placement, centre markings and lining "turning" markings according to the written instructions;
6. Accurate pocket placement lines with "slots" to use your favorite marking tool for marking easy reference lines for inside lining pockets;
7. Easy to use accurate 1/4" reference lines to have the option to move the inside pockets to the creator's desired location;
8. Clear 1/8" acrylic for fussy cutting patterns on fabric for both exterior and/or lining fabrics;
9. Easy reference "A', "B", and "C" lines for easy calculating and cutting to create a bag with alternate fabrics for bottom and top; and
10. Easy to follow instructions from Sew Clever.